Sunday, January 08, 2006

Consumer-Centric Knowledge Web

For the past few months I've been working on a white paper for something that I'm now calling the Consumer-Centric Knowledge Web. I still have a lot of work to do, but you can check out what I have completed so far. The full title is "The Consumer-Centric Knowledge Web - A Vision of Consumer Applications of Software Agent Technology - Enabling Consumer-Centric Knowledge-Based Computing".

My primary interest is software agent technology. I decided that consumer applications were where I really wanted to focus my attention. And I decided than knowledge-based applications would probably give consumers the best results.

Please note that my vision is for a research project and that the vision simply cannot be put toegther today using off-the-shelf components.

Let me know what you think.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home