Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Updated Distributed Virtual Personal Computer (DVPC) proposal

I've just posted an updated version of my proposal for a Distributed Virtual Personal Computer (DVPC).

I still have no intention of personally designing or implementing the details of such a product or even developing a business around the concepts, but I would like somebody to do it so that one of these days I can buy a new PC and it will come with right out of the box.

This concept paper is now frozen since I have accepted an offer for full-time employment with Microsoft (unrelated to anything in the paper) and will not be working on this concept as long as I am employed.

-- Jack Krupansky

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM MDT , Blogger for IT the said...

I have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like it your blog.

Java Training in Chennai Core Java Training in Chennai Core Java Training in Chennai

Java Online Training Java Online Training JavaEE Training in Chennai Java EE Training in Chennai

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home