Sunday, August 04, 2013

Finished adding term vector component coverage to EAR#5 for Solr 4.x Deep Dive

I finally finished adding coverage for the Solr term vector component to Early Access Release #5 of my Solr 4.x Deep Dive book. I thought I would have finished it on Thursday, but it took a lot longer than expected as I dove deeper and deeper. It comprises a 78-page chapter, plus another four pages or so in the introductory tutorial.
 
Now, on to... hmmm... not sure. Maybe highlighting, but I think I'll take a day off to contemplate what make most sense to tackle next. Highlighting would make sense since term vectors are used in highlighting and are fresh on my mind.
 
Expected publication date for EAR#5 is Friday, August 16, 2013.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home