Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Progressing on Highlighting for EAR#5 of Solr 4.x Deep Dive

For the past week I have been slogging away on Highlighting. A hefty chunk of that time has been research, reading the source code, and coming up with examples and testing them. Oh, and then some actual writing. I still have a fair amount to do, but so far I have about 60 pages. Highlighting has a lot of parameters and sub-components – 46 main parameters and then a lot of them have field-specific variants.
 
I will also be including coverage of the new postings highlighter.
 
As with the spell checker, there will probably still be a number of nooks and crannies and odd parameter combinations that I don't quite mange to cover as fully as I would like. I already have the lion share of the highlighting coverage that I intended in place right now. I'll probably put in any day or so and go ahead and publish what I have. It it already way, way beyond what is currently available on the wiki and in Javadoc.
 
I still intend to publish Early Access Release #5 for Solr 4.x Deep Dive on Friday, August 16, 2013.
 
After highlighting, I may move on to grouping, and maybe take another stab at SolrCloud.
-- Jack Krupansky

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM MDT , Anonymous maxx sin said...

From
Apkzm.com
Aptoide Apk Download
Appvn Apk Download
Nice article, Which you have shared here about this amazing article. Your article is very informative and useful for those who are interested read your article. Thanks for sharing this article here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home