Saturday, August 31, 2013

What's next for Solr 4.x Deep Dive EAR#7?

I haven't made any final decision on what to focus on for Early Access Release #7 of my Solr 4.x Deep Dive e-book, but here's my menu that I expect to choose from:
  • More of the admin API handlers
  • Query elevation component
  • A start on SolrCloud ā€“ at least a robust glossary
  • Traditional distributed Solr (replication and shards)
  • A start on Data Import Handler ā€“ maybe a focus on non-database file import, and a robust glossary
My default will be to continue with the rest of the admin API to get that fundamental area out of the way.
 
I really do want to tackle SolrCloud ASAP, but it's a lot of material that requires a lot of thought.
 
-- Jack Krupansky

1 Comments:

At 2:41 AM MST , Blogger hmeinson said...

Hey, It really is incredibly fantastic and informative website. Good to discover your site Very well article! Iā€™m simply in love with it. Oven repair

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home