Friday, October 11, 2013

No Early Access Release for Solr 4.x today

Sorry, but I won't be coming out with an updated Early Access Release for my Solr 4.x Deep Dive e-book today. I was doing great during the summer since there were so few distractions, but after Labor Day the distractions have just kept piling on.
 
I actually have been doing a little work on the book, reading code, contriving examples, and running these examples, primarily for the remaining portions of the Solr Admin API. I've even written a few pages, but all of the distractions have sapped my focus.
 
That said, I think the distractions have peaked (except for the upcoming Twitter IPO!!), so that I may be able to regain more focus on writing this weekend.
 
The current Early Access Release, #7, is still available for purchase and download on Lulu.com:
 
 
Thanks for your support and patience for this ambitious project.

-- Jack Krupansky

3 Comments:

At 11:40 AM MDT , Blogger Fudong Li said...

Do you have a date? Thanks.

 
At 11:12 AM MDT , Blogger Madhu said...

check it now

 
At 5:39 AM MST , Blogger sameer said...

Thanks for sharing this informative content , Great work.
rasmussen student portal

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home