Friday, October 11, 2013

No Early Access Release for Solr 4.x today

Sorry, but I won't be coming out with an updated Early Access Release for my Solr 4.x Deep Dive e-book today. I was doing great during the summer since there were so few distractions, but after Labor Day the distractions have just kept piling on.
 
I actually have been doing a little work on the book, reading code, contriving examples, and running these examples, primarily for the remaining portions of the Solr Admin API. I've even written a few pages, but all of the distractions have sapped my focus.
 
That said, I think the distractions have peaked (except for the upcoming Twitter IPO!!), so that I may be able to regain more focus on writing this weekend.
 
The current Early Access Release, #7, is still available for purchase and download on Lulu.com:
 
 
Thanks for your support and patience for this ambitious project.

-- Jack Krupansky

4 Comments:

At 11:40 AM MDT , Blogger Fudong Li said...

Do you have a date? Thanks.

 
At 1:36 AM MDT , Blogger Maha Ravi said...

nice blog too informative. looking and reading your points its so impressive. doing more blog like this. i really appreciated doing like this.

Sharepoint Training in Chennai

 
At 12:50 PM MDT , Blogger Merlin Maarit said...

It is very helpful for me. Keep blogging like this.

Analytics Company

US IT Staffing Agency

US IT Staffing

US Staffing Services

Permanent hire

Contract hire

Temporary to Permanent hire

 
At 2:01 AM MDT , Blogger Karthi Keyan said...

Its fantastic explaintion lot of information gather it...nice article....
seo company in Chennai

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home