Saturday, July 27, 2013

Almost there for Early Access Release #4 of Solr 4.x Deep Dive

Okay, I finally got a handle on the merge policy changes. The good news is that I had confused myself and I actually did have the description correct in the book in previous releases. The bad news is that I was missing some additional material, which I have now added. Just a few more hours to clean up some stuff and I can publish Early Access Release #4 of the Solr 4.x Deep Dive book later this afternoon.
 
Again, the primary focus on this EAR is simply to cover Solr 4.4 changes. No significant new areas of coverage.
 
All of the Solr 4.4 changes are covered, except for those related to areas of Solr that are not covered at all by the book yet (marked TBD, such as SolrCloud, core and collection management, admin, etc.)

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home